Monday, November 19, 2012

Forsaken

Hi all.  Seems I've become bitten by the Blogger bug. Guess it was only a matter of time before I ended up doing this. After so long hiding away from the world, I've decided to embrace it now. This is my life. And I welcome all of to it. I'll start with a poem of mine.  You knew that was coming right...


Forsaken

I am sick of your lies,
And the way you leave me,
When I need you most;
You never return my calls
Or answer my letters;
You cram my soul with
So much suffering,
I just can’t take it anymore,
I get so depressed,
And I’m worn out
From crying myself to sleep;
My health is failing
And you ignore me,
But Biddy down the road,
She says you visit her constantly
And she hasn’t a complaint;
I even heard she goes
Around to your house
With fresh flowers
Every day;
Are you cheating on me?
Cause I feel cheated
And cheap;
How can you and I
Continue this relationship
When only one loves,
When only one is ashamed,
Come down off that cross,
And love me back,
Or it’s over.

No comments:

Post a Comment